Random avatar

da vinci is my lord

  • Other Poetry Re: Save a life.

    Personally I don't think that there is anything to hate this beautiful poem. And i disagree that this is not a poem. It is wonderful freestyle piece and i think ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Not Again!

    All right so here I go. The idea behind the poem as all ideas should be is great. The poems funny i will grant you that. Also the use of ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't look back

    This is my first time reviewing a work, so if I say anything wrong please don't mind. :) OK the Negative points first: The rhyme and metre stucture is nice ...

    Jan 22, 2009


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson